NFT stands for Non-Fungible Token,
which is currently a hot potato in the cryptocurrency market.
Center Coin also supports NFT markets.
Center Wallet's login is required to proceed with the transaction.
The payment fee is ETH (Etherium), and the payment token will use Center Coin (CENT).
The price system is as follows.
- It supports fixed price sales, falling price sales, or auction price sales.
- In the case of an auction, bidding conditions must be presented, and in the case of a falling price, buyers can purchase at any current price.
- The current price starts at the starting price and gradually falls until it reaches the bottom price.
- It is a blockchain-based market, and users use smart contact to promote transactions.
- The NFT of the market is owned by the owner and is kept in the owner wallet.